“Half the money I spend on advertising is wasted; the trouble is I don’t know which half.”
John Wanamaker, department store pioneer
In John Wanamaker’s day (1838-1922) advertising was very traditional – newspapers, fliers, billboards.
Today it is different. Your buyers and prospects are solving their business problems or making purchase decisions by doing a GoogleTM search. You need to know how people are finding you online and browsing on your website. Don’t let your investment in Digital Marketing go half wasted.
Google Analytics is free, but it was created by a bunch of Google geeks. To get businesses to use the code so Google can track the behavior of visitors to your website they give Analytics away – FREE. Understanding and getting useful information from this tool can be many times beyond comprehension for the average business owner.
It is a very powerful tool, but if you do not know what you are looking for you may never find it useful.
Gain Freedom from Google Analytics Data Overload
On-Q Marketing Google Analytics Freedom program will provide you with easy to understand reports showing:
- Website visitors; number of sessions, number of visitors, number of new visitors
- How those visitors found you; organic, links
- How long they spent on your website; total time, time per page
- What pages they viewed the most
- Possible keywords used to find your site
- What devices did they use to see your site (desktop/laptop, tablet, or smartphone)
- Bounce Rate; the lower the better, give them what they want to see
Call (402) 953-2340 if you have any questions or would like to start gaining more time and freedom to run your business. Or fill out the form below.